Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whatever

Today on my local board, my whole situation with Anthony got called MUD.

I am literally pushing through hell right now, and they get to say its MUD? yes, I screwed up. I married him. I didn't think this was going to happen. I really didn't expect it. I'm so fucking pissed off at people right now. Nobody who isn't here in real life knows what I'm going through. Nobody knows how much it hurt to be told that I had a month to change and then change his mind and leave me that night. I'm tired of crying. I need support right now instead I get told that I'm making all this up and I'm crazy. My heart is broken. I'm barely making it through and I get treated like this.

Whatever. If this is how its going to be then why should I even bother with thebump anymore? I didn't do anything to be treated this way. Yes, I'm a little sensitive to how I was treated over the internet. But this is like pouring salt into my wounds. I didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve to be dumped like I'm nothing. It kills me knowing that hes off doing whatever and I'm here curled up in a ball, my heart breaking over and over again and sobbing...What gives someone the right to hurt someone like this? I trusted him not to do this again. And he did. I HAVE to be strong for my baby. He walked out on us.

Yes, it was a few days after we got MARRIED. But, obviously he wasn't ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going through a similar situation. The only difference is you are not handling yours gracefully. Keep your mind focused on you and your baby, not on drama.

    And be honest, this all does sound very Jerry/Maury. Also, learn to capitalize and punctuate. This isn't high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one called your whole situation MUD, you didn't post the whole situation. I'm sorry for what you are going through, but you are exaggerating what happened. No meant to pour salt on your wounds, just tried to draw a conclusion for a very factless blog that you made public. And I don't see any hate comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be strong. You need to face reality and make the best life you can for your child. You act totally surprised, but I don't think you are. You did not trust him again. You didn't. You just thought getting married would change things. It doesn't. You will live through this. You can get over this. You just have to make up your mind that it is totally OVER. Start focusing on your son and yourself. You don't deserve to be treated that way, but you have to move on. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete